DPO role takeover
i.e. complex outsourcing
Outsourcing of the DPO role is a proven and accepted by „the supervisory authority” form of taking over responsibilities related to personal data protection. It allows to adjust our services precisely to specifics and current needs of organization, it is the result of economic calculation.
Our solutions reach beyond the common supplier – customer relation. We believe in partnership in which we offer you a wide range of possibilities to support your processes of personal data protection. We develop and implement solutions which give measurable effects. In our work we are focused on goals.
The advantages of takeover of DPO role by us:
- focus on the business goals,
- access to expert knowledge on personal data protection,
- constant service and monitoring of data processing,
- rationalization of costs.
Among others, the following clients used our services in this scope:
ISA role takeover includes:
- execution of compliance audit completed with an after-survey report,
- preparation / update and implementation of documentation,
- supervision on following regulations about personal data protection and security update in case of organizational or legal changes,
- representing a principal in contacts with „the supervisory authority” and clients in the area of a remote and direct control,
- support in case of incidents related to personal data protection,
- execution of regular audits of personal data protection and presenting after-check reports and recommendations,
- issuing professional legal advices in the field of personal data protection,
- periodical training of employees in the area of personal data protection,
- preparation of clauses, contests rules, loyal programs and other documents in regards of personal data protection,
- preparation and negotiation of entrustment agreements to process personal data,
- considering natural persons complaints in regards to the alleged violation of their rights,
- checking your “processors” of personal data in terms of processing it in compliance with law,
- providing comprehensive information about current actions taken in your organization in regards to personal data protection,
- answering to all questions or doubts about personal data protection in your organization.
Our other services