on personal data protection
Active assistance in fulfilling the personal data controller and the data protection officer (DPO) duties.
The ongoing support includes:
- compliance assessment and monitoring the legal environment for changes in the provisions on personal data protection,
- consulting and issuing opinions in the area of personal data protection,
- assistance in contacts with the supervisory authority,
- assistance in managing personal data processing authorisations,
- assistance in keeping and updating the register of people authorised to process personal data,
- assistance with developing, updating and ensuring the implementation of personal data processing policies and procedures,
- assistance with preparation and negotiation of controller-processor contracts,
- informing and advising you and your employees on obligations pursuant to the GDPR and to other data protection laws,
- monthly trainings via e-learning or a video conference in the field of personal data protection for employees,
- participation in an inspection from the supervisory authority.
Among others, the following clients used our services in this scope:
Our other services